MRM have partnered Net Initiative for the provision of e-commerce storage and fulfilment services to consumers for more than ten years and they have run hugely successful on-line DVD stores on Amazon Marketplace and eBay since 2006.
Net Initiative’s platforms deliver 'no hassle' incremental revenue to its clients. In an industry highly dependent upon speed of despatch & positive consumer on-line feedback, staying competitive is key. We have helped to protect service levels and margins in several ways:
• Receive multiple data sources via web services to enable twice daily pick & despatch (critical for new film releases).
• Despatch notes printed on demand with client specific logos (reduces stationery storage/print costs, allows marketing messages to be changed frequently).
• Discounted despatch methods using a downstream access provider.
• Processing pick face set up to minimise picking times (arranging most popular titles to be most accessible).
• Quality control checks help to reduce human error and maximises positive consumer feedback.
Stock receipt & holding, processing, project management and technical expertise is all managed in-house. It’s an end to end fully managed service which benefits from consolidated volume materials and despatch. This is accompanied by a full audit trail which enables true ROI analysis.
“There are many benefits to MRM’s partnership approach. They provide us with a cost effective service in a competitive environment as well as a consistently achieving fast order turnarounds which are so important to our business”.
Managing Director, Net Initiative
If you need more information on anything at all, or you would like to talk about a project you are planning, we would love to listen and have a chat. The team are on hand to answer any questions you might have. Send us a message, request a call back or give us a call at +44 (0)1858 410510